For General Category
Admissions are open to all, irrespective of caste, creed and colour under general category of students up to 75% of total availability of the seats but subject to the following regulations:
- Admissions are taken on first come first serve basis according to the availability of number of seats available in that class.
- Filled up forms must be brought for registrations on announced date. Registration fee of 300.00 is charged at the time of registration.
- The date for admission results as per the case is given at the time of registration.
- Registration of a name is valid only up to the date of admission of the class concerned.
- Registration does not imply or confer any right for admission to the class and registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
It is entirely the responsibility of the parents to obtain the following information from school authorities at the time of submission of the form:-
- The date when the list of selected candidates will be put up.
- The last date for making payment.
- The mode of making payment, if the dues are not deposited by the notified date, the selected candidate forfeits the right to the seat & it will be allotted to the pupil next in the waiting list.
- It is to be clearly understood that the rights of admission are strictly reserved with the Principal. Mere selection does not confer any right for the admission.
- Date Of Birth Certificate issued by the N.A.C authorities or Department of Health & Family welfare must be submitted at the time of admission and Xerox copy of the same must be attached to the admission from at the time of registration.
- Date of birth once entered in the school records cannot be changed.
In case of admission to higher classes, each new pupil must produce at the time of admission the following: -
- A School Leaving Certificate, If he/she is coming from a recognised school. Students coming from unrecognised schools cannot be granted admission.
- If he/she comes from a school outside the State/District/ of Odisha, the School Leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Circle Inspector/District inspector of school of the place in which the school is situated.
- The original & Xerox of progress report card of previous class passed.
- Parents are advised not to take the T.C./withdraw the name of the child from the previous school unless his/her admission is confirmed in our school.
- A study certificate of the child must be submitted along with the application form at the time of registration.
- Age limit: Minimum age of child for admission to any of the classes mentioned below should be as follows: -
- Nursery = 2 and half years
- LKG = 3 + years
- STD I = 5 + years and so on
In case your child has not attained the requisite age for a particular class, please don’t apply for admission. The child must complete the minimum required age as on the day of admission.
For Reserved Category
25% of seats are reserved at entry level class of school for SC/ST/OBC & BPL categories residing within one KM. of the school building under RTE act. The parents must submit the category certificate & resident certificate issued by the competent authorities along with the admission form. The admission shall be strictly granted on the basis of authentic certificate & the norms contained in the said act.
Tuition Fee is charged for all the twelve months of the year which should be paid in four equal instalments at the fee counter of the school, as follows:
- 1st Instalment - 1st to 30th of April
- 2nd Instalment - 1st to 30th of July
- 3rd Instalment - 1st to 30th of October
- 4th Instalment - 1st to 30th of January
Defaulters will be charged a fine of Rs. 50/- per month. All dues must be cleared under all circumstances before Annual Examinations failing which the result can be withheld. If fee remains unpaid for 2 Instalments consecutively, the name of the ward shall be stuck off the rolls. It can be restored only on payment of Re-admission fee equivalent to one Instalment of tuition fee of the class in addition to outstanding dues.
Rules Of Withdrawal
A month’s notice or a month’s fee is required prior to the withdrawal of a student. If a student is withdrawn for any length of time and if the parents wish him or her to be re-admitted, all admission charges will be charged again in case of new admission.
A written application must be made by the parent/guardian for the issue of a transfer certificate, clearly stating the reason of transfer, along with a payment of Rs. 100/- towards the same.
The transfer Certificate may be issued after verification of payment of the fee and other dues of the school. The final T.C. shall be handed over after one week of application and the clearance thereon.
Certificates of conduct or any other certificates and application forms for the higher studies must be submitted two days in advance for the Principal’s Signature.
The following categories of pupils may be required to be withdrawn from the school:
- Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to profit from the educational programme of the school.
- Those whose fee are in arrears.
- Those whose behaviour in the opinion of the Principal is harmful in the interest of the school.