The House system is a service - cum - training organisation. Its objectives are :-
- To promote the welfare of the students.
- To promote better student-teacher relationship.
- To furnish citizenship training.
- To encourage self-discipline.
- To arouse greater school spirit.
- To impart training in the skill of management and leadership.
Each house is headed by a House Master and House Captain (a student). Houses shall perform the following duties in rotation.
- To manage the Morning Assembly.
- To write the three news concerning international, national and sports events and also thought for the day on the blackboards meant for the purpose.
- To deliver the thought in the form of a short speech in assembly.
- To check the late comers and mark them in the late comers register.
- To help maintain order during the recess period.
- To look after the general cleanliness of the school.
- To check the student's uniforms.
- To participate enthusiastically in all inter-house contest.
- To be proud of own house and always work for its healthy traditions.
- To help maintain discipline on the occasion of the school functions.
- To help the school authorities in organising various school functions and making suitable arrangements for them.
- To cotribute effectively to the beautification of the campus.